Hawk's Nest

Friday, November 11, 2005


NPR : Pizza Goes Back to Its Roots

Here's a yummy story about my favorite food. There has never been more variety or unique offerings in pizza. And that's a good thing for a pizza lover. This NPR spot reflects similar ideas found in this article on the rise of artisan pizza. If only we had a brick oven at home.

I'll settle for my favorites now when I go out. They include the Mellow Mushroom (Gourmet White pizza), Carrabba's Italian Grill (Italian Chicken Pizza) and Uno Chicago Grill (any deep dish).

If only we had a Giordano's here, my all-time favorite Chicago-style pizza, my pizza wishes would be complete.

What's your favorite pizza/pizza place? Leave comments below.

1 Comments:

  • On behalf of Uno Chicago Grill, I am writing to say we are extremely happy to hear you enjoy our world-famous deep dish pizza. We would like to invite you to join the Uno Insider's Club, where you can take advantage of insider-only discounts and promotions and get the inside dish on all things Uno (not to mention you get a free appetizer just for signing up)! Go to www.unos.com to become an exclusive Uno Insider.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home