Hawk's Nest

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

CNN.com - Five buzzworthy products from CES - Jan 6, 2006

With the unplanned events in my life over the last week or two, I haven't been able to keep up as well as I would have liked with all the tech stuff. Last week was the Consumer Electronics Show and several items worth noting are at the link above. Everywhere I read Slingbox...so take note. Here is another list from a TV media guy. Also, here's a live blog from Bill Gates' keynote. For full coverage, peruse the c|net site CES 2006.

I saw Power Lunch for a few minutes last week while I prepped for my days (the magic of a 3 hour difference between East & West coast). They had some very interesting interviews with Brian Cooley from c|net, the Palm CEO Ed Colligan, Michael Dell and more. I couldn't see them all but I'll pay attention to this next time an important trade show is around.

So today is the beginning of MacWorld and the Steve Jobs keynote is the one to watch. I'm very interested to see if he announces a Mac mini media center unit since the claims against Microsoft for copying Apple would be reversed in such a case (but I'm sure the media won't cover that).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home