Hawk's Nest

Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Study: Techies could use some PR | CNET News.com
When it comes to self-promotion, information technology managers are much too bashful, according to a study released Tuesday.
We do the best work...or so I believe when I evaluate my staff on an ongoing basis. We're not perfect by any stretch but the working synergy of a group like the one I'm a part of can't be beat. But is that word getting out? Does our service attitude explain why techies need more PR?

Self -promotion is appropriate at the right times but I think the word of a satisfied customer in the right ear can eventually win all that a PR campaign could buy you and more. In time, all good things will come. And if not, we know we're doing our best and that will be our reward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home