Hawk's Nest

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Neowin.net -[Exclusive] Windows Anti-Spyware development to be dropped?

Now if this is true, there will be a revolt. I'm a faithful Microsoft supporter and user of most Microsoft products. I consult for average users with spyware problems and was thrilled to hear six months ago that Microsoft had decided not to charge for the product. And it came from "the man" himself, Mr. Gates.

Since then, I have secured clients with the product. I've used other additional products but the simplicity and ease of Microsoft's is extremely helpful to have as a primary defense. With this prospect, I'm extremely upset. Hopefully, it isn't true.

All I have to say is, Microsoft, keep your word...listen to Bill.

**UPDATE** Other Microsoft insiders say this isn't true...read Steve Dodson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home